Thursday, February 5, 2009

Off on a new adventure

Before anything else I have to ask a question.

Anyone know what star/planet is currently very bright and low in the western sky? I first noticed it a few weeks ago when I was in the high desert of California and I just noticed it again tonight.

I'm off tomorrow on an adventure. I won't tell you where or what yet but I'll have some great new stories when I get back next week. If you get a moment though, send some good vibes southward towards southern Texas this weekend.

Everyone run well this weekend and I want to hear all about you long runs.

Thanks for listening

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't know what the star is, sorry.

Have fun on your adventure and I absolutely can't wait to hear the stories!

JenZen said...

I have no idea about the planet? Hmmm...

Can't wait to hear all about the adventure. And when you say South Texas...do you mean SOUTH Texas of South Texas. There's a BIG difference. :)

Tell the federales I said "hola".

Calyx Meredith said...

I looked here http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/ataglance to try to find the answer to the star/planet question. Unless it's the comment they mentioned (though it's not where you said) then I give up. Still - it's a cool site.

Now...you totally left us hanging. You cad. :-D Hope you're having a GRAND adventure and can't wait to hear all about it.

Middle-of-the-pack Girl aka Terri said...

Now my interest is piqued!! You must tell us all about Texas!! And I'll have to look into that bright star - usually I say Venus, but who knows?

RBR said...

You are a sneaky bastard. You know that, don't you?

Good show my friend. Good show.