Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's almost that time again

I've had a good, restful week. My massage on Tuesday was great and I had a nice easy run on Wednesday. My legs are still a little tight, mostly in the ITB region, but I'm not too worried. I'm sure it will loosen up by Sunday.

My weight is still down a few pounds from where it was. This is somewhat troublesome only because I can't explain it. I've been hydrating well and it's been very cool and rainy so I can't understand why I haven't gained my water weight back. I'll have a few more beers tonight and I'm sure that will take care of it!

I checked in for my flight tomorrow already so I guess the weekend has started. I'm really excited. The people I'm going to Fort Collins with are so funny and have such a good time together. I hope we all rememeber to actually run the marathon! There are a lot of breweries around the Fort Collins area and we may just get sidetracked.

Well I'm off to watch The Office and 30 Rock, my Thursday night excitement, love you guys and gals, c-ya on Monday! Wish me luck.

Again, here's the link to the marathon, not sure if they will have tracking or not.

Thanks for listening

3 comments:

Southbaygirl said...

Good Luck!!!! Have fun, relax and enjoy!!! I'll track you if they have tracking and of course I'll harass you via text messages!!!

Sarah said...

GOOD LUCK WILLIE!!!! If they track I'll try my best to look for you. Hopefully you're name (since I don't think I know you're legal name) is easy to recognize.

Anyway, have a great time, be safe, and kick some booty!

JenZen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for you from my couch!!! :D