Saturday, November 28, 2009

Onward

I'm officially registered for the Dallas White Rock marathon. I even have a hotel room and it's still 2 weeks away! How about that planning? I may be turning a corner here.

I am really considering actually running this marathon. As in running it hard and not just for some easy miles. It's my last marathon of 2009 which has not been s stellar year for Willie's marathon performance. Wouldn't it be nice to end the year on a good note? Wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

Right now I'm relaxing on the knowledge that I can still run marathons and that I still enjoy the experience. But wouldn't a good sub-3:50 finishing time be wonderful in Dallas? Wouldn't it?

Thanks for listening


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Reese said...

Why yes, yes it would.

Terri said...

So, have you decided? Are you going to really, run run it!? (Willie, you should know, I think any marathon you run is a real run, I would never consider what you do to be an easy run!)